Monday, November 10, 2014

30 Day Cleansing and Fat Burning System Results

So obviously, I'm a bad blogger, haha! I promised a before and after picture when I finished my first 30 days and I never posted it up. To be honest, I was still a little nervous to take my after pictures because in the end I was only down 12 pounds and I had hoped to lose at least 15. To be honest though, the system worked even better than I could have hoped! I didn't stick to the program completely and we even went camping for a weekend in there with friends and I didn't do it at all. However, I think that I must have been gaining muscle though or something because I really wasn't expecting that much of a difference in my pictures. I knew that my clothes were fitting me better but was still doubtful... But when I saw this picture... I was so excited! Do you know what that is??!?!?!? Progress!!! Right now, I'm in my second round of 30 days and it's going well. I can't wait to see results for next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment